International experience is a vital asset in today’s world. Our Executive MBA gives you an opportunity to gain that experience or to broaden your horizons if your background already includes an international component.
Based on the latest management theories, the EMBA* is a complete programme designed for experienced managers who want to benefit from innovative training incorporating real business case studies. The programme is offered in French, English and Spanish through a partnership with the best management schools in a dozen different countries. Every year more than 400 executives go through the EMBA overseas and 300 do so in Montreal. Since its inception in 1979, over 8,000 people from all over the world have graduated from the programme.
* EMBA stands for Executive MBA. The EMBA differs from the MBA in terms of students’ professional experience. On average, students in ESG’s EMBA programme are 36 years old and have 8 years of management experience.
- Courses are delivered on one weekend every month (Friday to Sunday) over a two-year period to help students maintain a work-life balance.
- You conduct real case studies and you can apply your new-found knowledge and skills by carrying out a work project in your own company or organization. You achieve results both for yourself and for your employer.
- You engage in productive, enriching discussions with experienced fellow students who, like you, are in positions of responsibility.
- UQAM teachers travel to many universities all over the world to give ESG EMBA courses.
- You can follow part of the programme in Canada, in your own country, or in another country. Check the list of ESG EMBA partners for an institution in your country and for contact information.